Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

FEBRUARY TOTALS

It is the last day of the month and time for my monthly totals.

Football did me in this month. We had a few friends over for SuperBowl and that shot the budget...not that there really is any budget! We, and I say we because my husband was with me on that trip to the store, spent $134 in one trip! YIKES! That hurt!

With that being said, my total spent for the month of February was $209.23 plus I was able to purchase 5 gas cards. The total of the gas cards were not included in the total. I figure if we didn't have to buy extra for SuperBowl my total would have been in the $125 range for the month.

This total included majorily stocking up on toilet paper and paper towels, canned vegetables and diced tomatoes, ketchup, frozen vegetables, deodorant, shredded cheese, chicken broth, and all kinds of canned beans. In fact, I am stocked up on all the above (except TP and paper towels) for the next year! Then throw in all the normal stuff you buy like fresh veggies, lunchmeat, fruit, etc.

Even throwing in the high total for the SuperBowl I was pleased with spending $209 for the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment