Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

PUBLIX 2/22/12, SPENT $.68, SAVED 99%



The new Right Guard coupons came out yesterday so I ran to Publix to take advantage of them with the BOGO sale. I also picked up a few more shredded cheese and frozen veggies. I was able to get overage from the Sundown Vitamins. Here is what I bought:

2 Kraft Shredded Cheese
6 Green Giant Vegetables
1 Potato Roll
6 Right Guard Deodorant
4 Sundown Vitamins
Apple

My total before coupons was $38.88 and after coupons only $.68. I was able to use my $5 off $50 coupons.

Notice the apple in the picture. It was not on my list. But I needed it so I was in the positive. If I didn't throw the apple in there I would have been $.21 in the negative!

The Right Guard was $.45 each, more than I usually spend on deodorant but it brought my total up to use my $5 off $30 coupon.

2 comments:

  1. At Publix last week my total over just over $50. I thought I could use $5/$50 Publix AND $5/$30 Winn Dixie. I was told the total would have to be $80 to use both. Have you had this experience?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have been told the same thing. It looks like they are cracking down on these coupons. I used to be able to use both a competitor like WD and Publix and now you can't.

    ReplyDelete