Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

PRICE-O-MATIC APP


If you are a couponer, you may want to check out this app.

Do you remember the little plastic clicker you or your parents used back in the 70's and 80's. I remember using it when my kids were toddlers because I only had a certain amount of money to spend on groceries this week. I remember clicking for every dime and dollar I spent and when I got to the register I knew what to expect.

I loved that little clicker. Well, now you can get the same thing as an app for $.99. I have been using it when I only want to spend $30 to use my $5/$30 WD coupon and I don't want to spend anymore. All I want to do is get to that point and then use my coupons to bring down my total. Or maybe you want to track how much you are spending when you are buying the gas cards. Wouldn't you just hate it if your total was $49.50 and you needed another $.50 to get that second gas card?

Do you get the picture. I have been having so much fun with this little gem.

Simply go to the app store and look for Price-O-Matic. I guarantee you will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment