Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

ITALIAN DAYS SALE IS BACK AGAIN

February is my favorite month for the Italian Days Sale at Publix. It couldn't come at a better time. My Progresso Cannelli Beans stock is down to 3 cans (although I have 12 cans of Bushs beans), my stock of black beans is down to 12 cans, my stock of creamed corn is down to 2 cans, and my stock of regular corn is down to 20 cans.
I have 8 Progresso Broth left and 4 Progresso Bread Crumbs left.

The expiration date on my canned items is 2013 so I still have another 2 years to go on those!

Last year there was an additional MQ we used plus a $5 off 20 items that was really awesome! I am hoping that coupon will appear over the next few days.

Take this time to stock up on canned beans and vegetables, broth and bread crumbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment