Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

MY PUBLIX SHOW AND TELL, SPENT $19.54

I didn't take a picture of this shopping trip because it was a ton of cans. I really didn't feel like hauling in tons of cans into the kitchen to take a picture only to haul them out to the garage.

The Italian days sale is one of my favorite sales. I was a little disappointed because it was not as good as last year, but it is still worth getting these deals. This is the time to stock up on canned beans, canned tomatoes, chix broth, bread crumbs, soups, and canned vegetables.

This is what I bought today for $19.54:

16 Green Giant Creamed Corn
1 Alexia Three Cheese Bread
18 ct. Eggs
4 Muir Glen Diced Tomatoes
6 Cans Progresso Chick Peas
6 Diced Tomatoes
Pork & Beans
8 Progresso Black Beans
Can of Mushrooms
6 Cannelli Beans
5 Softsoap Hand Soap (peelies are right on soap for $.50)

I just added to my stockpile all of the above beans and vegetables. In fact, the creamed corn was the only one I really needed. With most of them having an expiration date of 2014, stock up now!

No comments:

Post a Comment