Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

MY PUBLIX SHOW AND TELL, SPENT $1.27



I know I said I wasn't going to go to Publix this ad but I worked out a scenerio to get just over $50 with very little out-of-pocket. I was able to get 2 gas cards in Miami from my daughters $100 shopping trip since she only wanted two. That was $0 out of my pocket.

Today I bought the following:

1 lb. strawberries
Bananas
Sour Cream
Lg. Cottege Cheese
4 Monterey Bay Raviolli
2 Kikoman Stir Fry
2 Crystal Light
1 Mission Tortillas
1 Tena Pads
2 Phazayme
2 Sominex
4 Nivea Lip Care

My total was $86.27 which included 2 gas cards. That means everything above cost me $6.27. Of course, I forgot to give them the Publix $5 off $30 that was in todays paper, so I will go back with my receipt and get the $5 back which then brings my total down to $1.27 for all the above PLUS 2 gas cards!

Was that worth going to Publix this week even though I said I wasn't? Yes...I think it was!

I was able to get overage from the Sominex, Phazayme and Tena Pads. They pulled the $7 coupon for the Tena pads. I wish I had printed more coupons. The Nivea Lip care, Kikoman were all free. The raviolli ended up being only $.49 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment