Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

MY NEW FAVORITE THING


Oprah has her favorite things. Let me introduce you to my new favorite thing.

Downey Un-Stopables smells like heaven...clean, fresh, awesome scent booster. Just sprinkle in as little or as much as you want and you will want to do wash everyday just to smell it!

I only sprinkled just a little and the smell was amazing! It was a bit on the expensive side, $6 for the bottle shown above, but well worth the price! There is a $2 coupon in the 1/29 PG making this just $4 this week at Target. I can't wait to wash my sheets and crawl into bed with this awesome smell.

This stuff smells so awesome it didn't deserve to have it's picture taken inside the house. I walked outside and took it outside to better give you the idea of how awesome it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment