Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

WINN DIXIE 2/2/12

My daughter had 4 wisdom teeth pulled today. While my husband had her in my car, I was driving her car home and pulled into Winn Dixie to get her some jello, ramen noodles, and franks hot sauce. No...the Franks Hot Sauce wasn't for her.

While I was there I picked up the following:

1 Marie's Blue Cheese Dressing (used $1/1)
2 Kraft Mozz. Chunk Cheese BOGO (for my Pizza Bites Superbowl Sunday, used $1/2)
2 Mr. Clean Magic Erasers (used two $1/1)
1 Jello
2 Kraft Crumbled Blue Cheese BOGO (for my Bflo Chicken Dip, used $1/2 MQ)
1 Palmolive Dish Soap (used $.25 MQ)
Green Grapes
Pkg of 10 Ramen Noodles
Odwala Smoothie (splurge for having teeth pulled)
Bananas

My total before coupons was $33.38. My total after coupons and $5/$30 WD coupon was $15.44. The cashier was going on and on about how much I saved. I told her I usually don't shop at WD and do all of my shopping at Publix and you should see what I save there! She told me she knew the prices were higher but shops there because she is there anyways.

On my receipt it said I saved a total of $2,719.16 with my rewards card. Are you kidding me!! I NEVER shop here! I bet that total is from when I was 25 years old and got my first WD card. It's kind of pathetic that they think you will believe you have saved that much. They need to add the fine print..."Saved a Total of $2719.16 since 1981"...then I would believe it!

Oh, by the way, I went in for Franks Hot Sauce and they were out. By the time I was done talking and listening to the cashier I totally forgot to go and get my raincheck! If you do happen to wander in there, wear your parka and gloves because it is about 18 degrees in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment