Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

"MAKE YOUR OWN" IDEAS

I just saw this great Idea for How to Save Money by Extending the Life of Your Mascara on Pintrest and I wanted to share it with you!

I haven’t tried this but here’s the tip:

Add 4-5 Drops of Saline Solution or Eyedrops to your Mascara Bottle,
Insert the wand and stir!


Super Simple right? You can repeat this when you feel like your Mascara is drying out or until it’s all gone! This is just a simple way to get a little more life out of your favorite nascara.

Also, did you know you can make your own Eye Makeup Remover?

Here’s what you need:

1 Cup of Water
1 Tablespoon of Baby Shampoo (Tearless)
1/4 Tsp of Baby Oil or Mineral Oil

Most of us already have this stuff laying around the house. I think I will go upstairs right now and make some eye makeup remover!

No comments:

Post a Comment