Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

MY PUBLIX SHOW AND TELL




My publix trip was short and sweet. I knew right what I needed to fill in my stockpile. I was in and out of there in no time!

I was hoping the Thermacare were going to be free but they were not. If they go on sale for 25% off within the month, they will be free with the green $5/2 Green Adv. Flyer Q and the $3 MQ's. Let's hope for a sale!

Here is what I bought:

12 cans creamed corn
6 Black Beans
6 Diced Tomatoes
2 V-8 Juice
5 Cocoa Krispies
Zucchine
Bananas
Romaine Lettuce
6 Green Giant Frozen Vegetables
Alexia Frozen rolls
2 Chicken Broth
4 Shredded Cheese
2 Block Cheese
2 Lays Chips
5 Softsoap Hand Soap

My total before coupons was $69.97. I was able to use my two $5/$30 Publix coupons and my two $10 gift cards that I received a few weeks back. My total after all the above and my coupons was $8.13. My shopping is done for the week. I still have PLENTY of food in my freezer and cupboards to get me through the next few months!!



Now when you save that much at the grocery store you could go to Costco and buy this!! Holy Smokes! Can you believe the size of it! My husband was dying for a piece of this cake and we are going to split it with my mother-in-law. That cake was $16.99...more than all my groceries for the week!

I think since I saved 92% this week, we can splurge on the cake! Anyone want some?

No comments:

Post a Comment