Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

ARE YOU AN M&M ADDICT?

I LOVE M&M's. Give me peanut, plain, mint, pretzel...anything will do for me! I always try to buy my M&M's after a holiday. I don't care what color they are...they all taste the same to me!

Right now Target has their Easter candy 30% off. I'm not happy to pay 30% off. I want 50%!!!

If you feel the same as me, head over to Hobby Lobby and you will score all the Easter candy at 50% off! Of course, I couldn't buy any because I am on Weight Watchers but if you think of me while you are eating them I would appreciate it!

I have lost 10.8 lbs. and have already gone down a bra size. Yep! Enjoy them while you can because the girls seem to be the first thing to disappear when you lose weight! Can anyone explain to me why that happens???

No comments:

Post a Comment