Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

CVS 4/23/12

My CVS trip this week had a little glitch in it but it ended up OK...I just didn't get my lipstick!

I was able to buy (on two cards):

2 Blink Tears
2 U-Kotex Tampons
Suavital Fabric Softner
Carmel (NOT part of the plan!)

I paid $1.65 OOP including tax for all of the above and got back $22 ECB's.

What I learned on this trip that I want to pass along to you is that CVS will no longer adjust down the ECB. So in other words, if you are buying something for $2.99 and you have a $3 ECB, they will no longer adjust it down. That is where the carmel came in. I had to pick up something fast and that was it. It is a good thing to know now when figuring out my scenerios.

I also had a glitch in my Revlon lipstick scenerio. They were marked with a sign $6 each but they rang up $9.29 each. I told her I didn't want them at that price and I thought they were on sale. There was now a long line forming behind me so I just didn't get them. I went back to the Revlon wall and sure enough the sign was there. I asked another employee and she agreed they should be on sale but when she checked it, they also did not ring up. She said she would have it fixed later on in the week.

So with that being said, my scenerio will look like this

Buy 2 Revlon lipcolor @ $6 each = $12
Use $5/2 Revlon Lipstick CRT
Use two $2/1 Revlon Face Product MQ
PAY $1.50 each plus tax

That sure beats $9.29!!

No comments:

Post a Comment