Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

BRAG SPOT - TARGET - FROM LAURA

I totally forgot to post this from a dedicated reader Laura who went to Target and did the above deals.

Here is what she wrote:

Did this deal the other day thanks to your blog about your daughter and the magnum ice cream!! So happy you decided to stick with the blogging. I check it every day an sometimes more than once. Lol. Got a grat deal here: 2 magnum ice cream 2 merona tank tops Light bulbs 2 guacamole and 2 taco seasoning 2 lifesavers 1 carefree pantyliner 2 tums fresher 2 aquafresh all for only $10.17 There was an older gentleman behind me in line. At first I thought he was going to get frustrated because the cashier didn't know you could use a mf and store q on 1 item. But I corrected him and he got verification from his supervisor. But the man said "you watch that couponing show?" I said Ive watched it a couple of times but don't really agree with the "extreme" part. At the end when the cashier said I had save $30 some odd dollars he was excited!! And said wow!! Way to go!! All in all, thanks x a million for keeping up your blog. It's one of my favorite things to check out each day!! Hope you have a great weekend!! Laura

Thanks again Laura! You made my day!




No comments:

Post a Comment