Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

GREAT DEAL ON CANVAS SHOES AT TARGET



If you are heading over to Target and were lucky enough to get the coupon booklet they handed out, check out the shoe department where these cute canvas shoes are 25% off.

I especially like the deck shoes which are normally $16.99. Pair the 20% coupon (shown above in book) with the sale and get a pair for only $10.19.

While you are there, pick up some eggs for $1.19 a dozen. I have been waiting for eggs to go on sale with Easter and finally we are able to get some cheap eggs!

Then head over HERE and print your $.55/2 coupon for eggs to get them for $.91 per dozen! When you hit your back browser it won't let you print another so go back to the original link and it will allow you to print a second print from there.

I am a spicy mustard kind of girl so I will be using the $.30/1 from the 3/25 SS to get the mustard for only $.69. I am also picking up some Jello cook and serve Pudding with the $.50/2 coupon to get them for only $.74 each. These price cuts are only good thru 4/7.

If you pass a CVS on the way home, pick up your FREE 5-ct. Allegra Allergy Tablets with the $7/1 coupon from the 4/1 SS. Use the $1/1 coupon from the 3/25 SS to get $1 off your TG Lee Milk!

2 comments:

  1. just an FYI, about the pudding/jello if you don't mind using Royal brand they're only 25cents a box at publix right now. I used the $1/4 coupon in the yellow flyer and they were already marked 2/$1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have bought that brand but I like the Fat Free/Sugar Free Cook and Serve. It is lower points on Weight Watchers! Believe me! I looked at the other because it was cheaper! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete