Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

SOME MORE FREEBIES!

Do you need some FREE dog treats? Go to the 3/18 SS and get the coupon for BOGO Purina Beneful Baked Delights. I believe these are BOGO this week at Winn Dixie.

After I get to the store, I will let you know if I get these FREE.

Also, there is a BOGO coupon for Scotch-Brite Disinfecting Wipes and these are also on sale BOGO at WD...so again FREE! The max value is $3.99 so let's just hope they are not $4.99 so we have to pay $.50 each! You can get this coupon on coupons.com

2 comments:

  1. Good morning and most importantly, WELCOME BACK!!! LOL

    I did this deal last nite and got:
    10 boxes of Beneful treats (bogo 4.29)
    2 Scotch-brite wipes (bogo 2.99)
    1 Marked down doz donuts (1.75)
    1 Marked down bag of Wings (4.49)

    Total $30.68 so I used $5/$30q and paid $3.12!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome deal!!! Didn't it feel good to do something at WD instead of Publix? Maybe we can get some better deals there. It sure would be nice to give Publix a competitor!

    ReplyDelete