Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

NEW BOOKLETS SPOTTED


OOPS! Sorry the pictures are going the wrong way!

I ran into Publix today to get a few things I needed to make the requested dinner for Lindsay who is home for the summer. While I was there at the beach store, I spotted these on the customer service desk.

The first book "There's Nobody Else Like Mom" has several good coupons good for the month of May until June 3rd. The best coupon is a $3/$25. It does say that you cannot use more than one. I suggest splitting your order if you want to use two.

The other is the Hello, Baby! Hello, Sale booklet. Some of these coupons came in handy with the Lysol sale last week, but of course, I did not have it then!! The good news is that I didn't buy any Lysol products because I still have a plentiful supply.

There is also a sheet for $2 off $20 in the Liquor store.

Keep your eyes peeled for these books!

No comments:

Post a Comment