Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

OXI-CLEAN SPRAY

When I was in Publix the other day, I specifically looked at the Oxi-Clean Spray because I had a $1.50 OxiClean Laundry Care Item TQ for it. Since I still have plenty of Shout Spray and Wash on hand that I got for free, I decided to skip this deal because I really didn't want to pay $1.50. It is on sale at Publix for $2.99.

In the 4/22 SS there was a coupon for $.50/1 Oxi Clean Spray so that might push me over the edge to try it. The other reason I want to try it is because when my daughter and grandkids were staying with us a few weeks ago, she had to spot-treat a few of their clothes. She used my Shout spray and wash and it didn't come out. I suggested she do it again and it STILL didn't come out! You could still faintly see the spaghetti sauce stain.

When she got home she sprayed it with Clorox Spray and Wash and it came right out! Now I don't know if it was because of the Clorox or because it was the third time being washed. She swears by the Clorox spray versus the Shout. She says the Shout doesn't work.

So I want to be prepared! I'm not going to get rid of my Shout but now I'll have another option on hand if we, um...I mean my husband, gets a stain on his shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment