Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

TARGET

I was able to go to Target and get four Mossimo tops for just $3 each! I also was able to get four of the Magnum Minis for a total price of just $3. The Activia is also on sale for $2 each so I grabbed a few of those also using the $1 Target coupon for a total of only $1 each. I was also able to grab 2 mascaras on clearance for $4.15. When I stacked the $2 Revlon Cosmetic Item with the $1 MQ and paid only $1.15 per mascara!

I am waiting for them to restock the FoodSaver Bags so I could use the awesome BOGO coupon.

If you have the $2 off any Revlon Beauty Tool, you can get a pair of tweezers for just $.24! Who doesn't need an extra pair of tweezers! They were out-of-stock on those. I bought the last three yesterday. Hopefully they will restock soon.

Also, at the checkout I received a catalina for $5/$50 Target coupon that I intend to use at Publix!

No comments:

Post a Comment