Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

HOLMES BLVD. FRUIT STAND

I thought I would re-post this in case you guys forgot about it. Again, I would post a picture but my camera cord is with my daughter.

Lindsay: Mom, can I borrow the camera cord. I promise I will bring it back tomorrow when I come home again.

Judi: OK Lindsay. Just make sure you bring it home because I really need it and use it a lot.

Lindsay: I PROMISE mom.

I still don't have it and may not get it back until April 27th when she moves back home!

OK...back to what I wanted to post!

I stopped at the fruit stand on Holmes Blvd. (about 1 mile up from 207) and got the biggest watermelon for $5!!! I asked him to pick out a good one and he told me that ALL of his watermelons are guaranteed! If you don't like it just bring it back for a full refund!! I was able to get a huge watermelon, 7 beautiful tomatoes, 7 zuchinni, and 4 bananas for $11!!

The tomatoes are beautiful and they are priced at only $.99 per lb. He is open every day except Sunday until 6 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment