Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

POSSIBLE FREE RAZORS?

You may want to order your coupons now for $3/1 Bic Flex 3, Comfort 3, Flex 4, Comfort 3 Advance and Hybrid Advance which was in the 4/15 SS.

According to IHP, they should come in very handy for next weeks sale. I am guessing these will be BOGO and we will see some FREE RAZORS. I just ordered those and some $1.50/1 Smart Balance Milk coupons. I hope to get a raincheck on these and use the coupon to get milk for $1.

My daughter is moving back home from college next week and I can see our milk consumption going up dramatically!

I ordered my coupons from www.weclipusave.com

1 comment:

  1. I have looked everywhere for the razor coupons. I am only finding the $1.50/1 from the 4/15 SS. Am I overlooking Them..... Thank You

    ReplyDelete