Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

COUPON FAIRY STRUCK AGAIN!

My coupon fairy struck again! This time it was a smaller envelope with some inserts in it. There were also two $1.50/1 SmartBalance Milk Coupons that were already cut out. I was headed to work the next  morning which was the last day of the sale so I stopped at Publix before work to get two more half gallons of milk for $1.00 each! Those will come in handy with my milk drinker now home.

I still don't know who is sending these inserts. The two SmartBalance coupons for $1.50 were a tip that it is someone who is not in our region. Our inserts only received a $1.00/1 coupon.

Whoever you are, I thank you again from the bottom of my heart! I love getting them and wish I could repay you for the mail costs incurred for shipping them. I hope someday you step forward and let me thank you personally!

No comments:

Post a Comment