Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

THE COUPON FAIRY STRUCK AGAIN!




The COUPON FAIRY struck again! I came home to the mail to find a large envelope with my name on it. Inside it was jammed full of coupons!

Again, there was no note or mention of where the coupons are coming from! I immediately went through them and pulled out some I am going to use tonight. I wasn't planning on shopping tonight but I was able to pull out some coupons to use with the current yellow adv. flyer sale that ends today.

I already have a pile started to donate to a family who lives in Ocala. Some of these items I buy will go into that pile.

I was talking to a woman who works for the Sheriff's office (who is coming to my class on Monday, March 26th) and she was telling me about a grandmother who has just received custody of her 3 grandchildren, all under the age of 5. She is overwhelmed, as any of us would be in that same circumstance. She was planning on taking some things out to her because as she said in her words "I can't stand to see anyone hungry". I have started my pile and plan on giving her some things to give to the family.

Whoever is sending me these coupons...THANK YOU! I wish I knew who you were so I could personally thank you! I plan on putting them to good use!

No comments:

Post a Comment