Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

PUBLIX 3/14/12, SPENT $41.61

I felt like I drove all over town today with my groceries in my car so I got them right in the freezer and refrigerator when I got home. I had to ask a manager to see if they had any more Oscar Mayer Lunchmeat that was BOGO and he walked me over to the meat department. The guy in the meat dept. looked and said they were out. I walked back over to the grocery manager and asked him how I should do it. They only had three in stock and they were BOGO. I really needed them AND I had the Target coupon for B3G1 free.

He said there was no way they were out so he went to check. Remember, my cart is full of milk, frozen turkey patties, yogurt, etc. He said he would find me in the store after he checked. I felt like it was 20 minutes later and I saw him and approached him. He said he looked all over the store for me and couldn't find me and thought I left! Maybe it's because I lost 3 lbs. and I just blended in! HA HA!

I ended up getting a raincheck and they wrote "Get 1 FREE" on it also. By the time I got out of there and made another stop, my groceries were screaming to be refrigerated so no picture! My total before coupons was $106.55. I bought:

3 OM Turkey Breast (used TQ and MQ)
2 Kraft Fresh Takes Breadcrumbs (FREE)
4 Welches Fruit Snacks (used $1 PQ and 2 $.40/1)
3 pkgs. strawberries (used buy OM lunchmeat get $1 off produce - 3 of these)
2 baby carrots
6 Smart Balance Milk (used $1/1)
4 Dannon yogurt 4-pk (used $2/2 PQ and two $.40/1)
2 Milkbone Dog Bisquit (used two $1/1 PQ and $1.50/1 MQ)
12 Laughing Cow Cheese Wedges (used 12 $1/1)
2 Boxes Turkey Burgers (used two $2/1)
2 Dawn Dish Detergent (used two $.25/1 MQ and PQ in yell. adv. flyer)

In just looking at my receipt, I noticed that I was charged for 7 Smart Balance Milk and I only bought 6!!! I just called Publix and they said to bring in my receipt. I think I will just get another when I go back in and use another $1 coupon to get it for $1.50

No comments:

Post a Comment