Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

POSSIBLE FREE MRS. PAUL'S FISH

There is a coupon for $1 off Mrs. Paul's Parchment Bake Fish in the yellow advantage flyer. I had a raincheck for these when they were BOGO. On top of that, I had a coupon for buy a parchment bake, get a steamfresh vegetable free.

I loaded 10 boxes in my cart and had all my coupons in hand. I noticed the price on the shelf was $5.49 for the fish. It rang up $5.99 so as Publix policy states, I get it FREE. In this case, I got 2 FREE! Too bad they don't give them all to you for free.

If anyone of you are going to buy the Mrs. Paul's Fish, be mindful of the price it rings up because even if you buy just one box, you can get yours for free also! Don't forget to use the $1 yellow adv. coupon and make it a $1.00 MM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment