Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

THE COUPON FAIRY STRUCK AGAIN!


I came home from running my errands to a HUGE envelope in the mail from my coupon fairy again!! I just had to smile because I don't know who is doing this. I opened it and immediately saw a group of coupons I wanted to use when I ran to Publix today. Unfortunately, they were out of Olay soap at Publix so I will get to use next time. I can't wait to sit and organize them and put them in my binder.

This time on the envelope there was an address. I wish I knew who it was so I could personally thank them. There were some coupons cut and other insert pages put together so all I had to do was cut several coupons at one time. Everything was organized and precisely cut.

If you are reading this, THANK YOU!! From someone who only gets 2 papers, it really is awesome having these extra coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment