Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

HEADS UP ON NEW BOOK




After a car ride to the John Deere in Hastings to pick up our lawnmower, we stopped at County Line to get some fresh produce. Isn't it pretty? All those beautiful colors!


We bought some greens so my husband wanted to stop at Publix to get some pork neck bones. It was my lucky day! They were handing out the new One Stop One Store Book. I got mine at Cobblestone but be on the lookout at your store for the new book!

There are some awesome Publix coupons in there. I still have some Glad Cling Wrap left from when I paid $.25 each with coupons and a sale, I also still have Martha Stewart Bathroom Cleaner and Clorox Disinfecting Wipes from the deals in this book.

I hope this year and new book gives us the same deals as years past!

No comments:

Post a Comment