Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

NEW CVS ECB POLICY

I ran into CVS today to do the Sensitive Toothpaste and Thermacare ECB deal and handed them my ECB's that expired on 2/29/12.

She took them but informed me that this morning a new policy came down from the corporate office that they will no longer be accepting expired ECB's.

That just stinks! Publix changed their policy and now CVS. No longer can I hold onto ECB's for a week or two if the sale is not good. I guess that means I will have to go in and buy paper towels or toilet paper, mascara or something else I know I will use regardless of a sale.

Maybe this may be the time to jump back in and start doing Walgreens again. I had stopped because I had so much drugstore stuff I didn't need anymore. I guess I will wait and see how it goes and if my ECB's dry up and don't continue rolling like they have been for the past 3 1/2 years, I will start Walgreens again!

No comments:

Post a Comment