Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

CVS 3/10/12, SPENT $1.32 AND GOT BACK $2 ECB




I ran into CVS this morning to do the Olay deal. The body wash is $6.99 each and the facial cleanser is $3.99 each. If you use the coupon from the Buy a cleanser and get body wash free from the 3/4 PG and the $3/2 Olay cleansers or moisturizers from the 2/12 RP you get a good deal.

The deal got even better than I expected because the red coupon machine spit out a $3 off Olay Body wash! That was totally unexpected.

I used two $2 ECB's I had and the above coupons and paid $1.32 OOP including tax and got back another $2 ECB.

Olay Body Wash is one of my favorites. Also anytime I can stock up on face wash I do it. I will add this to my stock!

Remember I was told that the ECB's will no longer be able to be used past expiration. Doing a transaction like this and getting quality products for pennies on the dollar allowed me to roll them to a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment