Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

DID YOU KNOW THESE FACTS ABOUT PUBLIX?

I swear with couponing there is always something changing and new to learn. I thought you might want to check out the answers to these questions regarding the Publix coupon policy.

Rain Checks and Coupons
Q: A customer presents a rain check and a coupon for an item. The coupon is now expired, but was valid on the date the rain check was issued. Can the coupon still be accepted?

A: Yes

(I would definitely have the manager or someone from customer service initial the coupon or raincheck just to make sure everyone is on the same page! I have done that just to make sure they know)


Private Label
Q: Will Publix accept a competitor’s coupon for a private label item?

A: Yes, this is an opportunity for us to introduce our customer to Publix brand products.

(This one is new to me! You learn something new everyday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment