Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I WILL MISS YOU MELANIE

Today has been a sad day. I was out-of-town for the weekend and received the news when I got back on Sunday that my good friend Melanie died that morning. She was only 49 years old. Blogging was put on the back burner.

Today was the service and it was very very hard. I have attended 3 furnerals within the past 8 months, one of which was my mothers. Up until this point I don't think I have attended 3 funerals my whole life!

I will miss Mel but I know she is in heaven with my Lord and Savior, Jesus. She loved God with all her heart and was such a giving and generous person. Heaven has gained three awesome people over the last 8 months...Melanie Ginn, my mom and Jeff Hopfensberger.

We will never forget you.

No comments:

Post a Comment