Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

CVS 3/11/12



I did the above in two transactions on two different cards. I started out with $9 and $13 in ECB's respectivelly, and ended up getting back $15 ECB's back from each transaction! That is a total of $30 I have right now from these transactions (plus the ECB's I have in my purse).

My total for the first picture with the Renu Contact Solution was $1.33 and my total for the second was $2.40 including all taxes. So for a total of $3.73 I got all of the above which includes allergy medicine, kids cough and cold medicine, 4-6pks of Irish Spring, my husbands favorite soap, and Renu Contact Solution.

I was able to use a two $1 CVS Irish Spring coupons that were available about 3 weeks ago in addition to two $.50 MQ's in todays paper. There was also a $2 coupon for the Zyrtek and a $1 for the Pediasure.

And the best part is I still have $15 in ECB's on each card to roll into next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment