Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

PUBLIX 3/5/12, SPENT $1.29



All I could say was what an awesome shopping trip this was! The stars must have all aligned in my favor because I was able to find 6 bottles of Sundown Vitamins for overage in the amount of $7.26!! AWESOME!!

The next thing in my favor was the Mrs. Paul's Parchment Baked Tilapia was marked on the shelf as $5.49. The BOGO sign that was in front of it said "BOGO Save $5.99. They were ringing up at $5.99 BOGO not $5.49 BOGO. Score again! I was able to get two boxes of fish for FREE! I bought a total of 6 boxes and was only charged for 2 on the BOGO sale.

I was then able to get 3 Steamfresh Vegetables for FREE. They were on sale for 50% off and I told my cashier that they were $1.30. He scanned the coupon and it scanned $2.00, $.70 more than the coupon! He let it go through for another $2.10 in overage!

Add to all that the $5 off $50 Publix coupon that was in the Red Plum home mailer.

My total before coupons was $53.70 and my total after all coupons was $1.29!!!

6 Boxes Mrs Paul's Tilapia
3 Steamfresh Veggies
2 Activia Yogurt
2 lb. Strawberries
1 Eggplant
1 Cucumber
2 Kraft Breadcrumbs
2 Romaine Lettuce
1 Clorox Bleach
6 Sundown Vitamins

No comments:

Post a Comment