Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

WHY IS MY SOAP PINK?

Why is my soap pink? That is the question I got this morning when my husband opened up his new box of soap I got at CVS this week.

What I didn't tell him is that I don't care if the soap is purple with pink polka dots, if it is a good deal or free and especially if it generates ECB's, I will buy it. I looked at the "flavors" of the soaps and thought the Pomagranite Mango sounded pretty yummy! Little did I know the soap would be pink!

Forget the Irish Spring and Dial with that manly rugged smell that will dry your skin out and leave patchy dry spots. I've switched him to the moisturizing, sweet fragrant soap that will leave him feeling like he has been kissed by dew!

And the best part is I have 16 bars of this pink soap! Maybe I should have bought the other scent and it wouldn't have been pink. But who the heck is going to know that he is using pink soap...I won't tell anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment