Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

PUBLIX 3/9/12, SPENT $20.56

Today was the last day of the Sundown Vitamin overage deal. What were the chances of finding the $3.59 bottles on the shelf. What were the chances of finding 14 bottles of Sundown Vitamins? Again, this was my lucky day! I was able to find all the vitamins and use my $3/2 and a few $1/1 and stack with the $3 Publix coupon. I was able to get about $10 overage from those vitamins. I also was able to use 4 $5/$30 WD coupons to get $30 off my groceries.

My husband and I have started Weight Watchers so I am buying more fruits and vegetables than I did before. It is going to be interesting to see what my bill will be from now on with my changed eating plan.

I was out of time today so no picture again. I was pretty impressed with what I bought this trip. I even called my husband at work and patted myself on the back! The mayonnaise alone was $4.99. The best part is he just bought 2 Laughing Cow Cheese Wedges for $3.49 each and I was able to get them for $1.50 each!! That is why I bought 8 of them!

This is what I bought:

8 Laughing Cow Cheese Wedges
Hellmans Mayo
2 Libby's Peas
4 Vlasic Kosher Dill Pickles
1 can Artichokes
Vinegar
1 pkg. Flour Tortillas
2 Scallions
1 Head of Lettuce
1 Celery
1 Eggbeaters
1 Egg Whites
Lemon
Zucchini
Bananas
Cabbage
Strawberries
Fresh Ginger Root
Sweet Onions
McCormick Ginger
Peach (to eat on the way home)
2 Milkbone Dog Bisquits
14 Sundown Vitamins
Straws

My total after coupons was $20.56, a savings of 86%. Now I am trying to come up with menus for the week. I plan on having Peking Pork, Pineapple Stir Fry Chicken with Veggies, Tostodas, and Chicken Picatta. I figure I can fill in the rest of the week. My favorite breakfast is English Muffins with Laughing Cow Cheese and thinly sliced tomatoes. Since I have a freezer full of Boca Burgers, I have been having one of those for lunch with yogurt and strawberries. All that free yogurt came in handy!

Do you have any good Weight Watchers recipes? Let me know if you do! I need the help!

No comments:

Post a Comment