Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

ENJOY THE CITY BOOK IS UP AGAIN

The Enjoy the City books are available again for Jacksonville. If you didn't order (or even if you did) the last time these were offered, you want to jump on these.

Get 5 books for $40 which will give you $100 worth of $5/$30 Winn Dixie coupons. Not only do you get the Winn Dixie coupons but you will get other coupons for Chick-Fil-A, McDonalds, Arby's, Sonic, Great Wraps, Smoothie King, Dunkin Donuts and FA Cafe just to name a few. You can even get $10 off a oil change at Jiffy Lube!

Spending $40 to get $100 worth of coupons is a no brainer for me. Everytime I walk into Publix I know I am going to spend $30 before my coupons. This assures me that I will save an additional $5.

Most times I am using multiples of this to bring my total down even further.

Don't wait to long because it is only offered for a few days. Use the link below to order:

https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/291918?ref=conf-jp&rpi=51583888

No comments:

Post a Comment