Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

ALL LAUNDRY DETERGENT USING RAINCHECK

I ordered more coupons for myself and my daughter for the All Detergent. I also ordered Smart Balance Milk coupon for this weeks sale so I could get 10 half-gallons of Smart Balance Milk for just $1 each. They will have an expiration date close to the end of October so it is worth buying so many! The coupons cost me $3.95 which is small price to pay for 20 All coupons and 10 milk coupons and the deals we are able to do with them.

I used my raincheck today and ran into Publix before work just to pick up the All Detergent Mighty Packs before the TQ expired. I was able to get 10 of them for $10 plus tax! That means pre-tax, I will be doing laundry for just under $.05 per load! You can't beat that!

The regular price on these are $5.99 each. Do the math! $59.90 worth of laundry detergent for just $10...priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment