Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

MY CVS TRIP

Since I have some extra time on my hands sitting at the emergency room, I thought I would tell you about my CVS trip today.

My daughter fell out of her bed at school reaching for her pillow and her arm popped out of the socket and she heard something rip.  So here we are sitting at the emergency room and will probably be here into the wee hours.

I had $5 ECB's that were expired and had to used within the next few days. I pulled out a rain check for Gillette razors that was giving a $5 ECB'S.  I also had a coupon for a buy one get one free razor and a $3 coupon.. I also bought four Dawn dish detergents that were on sale for $.99 each and had MQ's for those also. The max value of the coupon was $12.99 and I didn't know if I was going to get the maximum value of the coupon or $8.39 which is what I paid.

My end result for two razors and four dawn was $3.10 OOP and I got back the $5 ECB from my rain check PLUS a $3 ECB which was  generated automatically because the razor was on sale giving $3 ECB. I have never had that happen but was thrilled to turn my $5 into $8!

Has anyone else had an experience where they used a R/C on an item that was already on sale and it gave them double ECB'S?

1 comment: