Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

FREE QUAKER QUAKES

I'm back from spending a wonderful long weekend with my daughter and her family in Coral Springs. They just moved so we spent a good part of our time there unpacking boxes and getting everything set up and organized.

It still was a wonderful weekend even though we all worked hard. I took some time off from couponing because I didn't even have time to look at anything!

I sat down at my computer when I got home and boy there are some good deals out there to be had. I hope you still have the $1/1 Quaker Breakfast or Snack Item Target Coupon. If you do, you will be able to get FREE Quaker Quakes with this coupon alone. I know most of you probably already used the $1/2 MQ. I don't even know what these are but they will be going in my cart! If my daughter doesn't want them they will go in the donation pile!

Does anyone know what these are? I am assuming some kind of snack or cracker

No comments:

Post a Comment