Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

TYPICAL WALMART

My husband wanted to go to Walmart this morning for something so I decided to tag along. I haven't been to Walmart in awhile, so I was up for the trip.

There are always a few things I like to pick up in Walmart if I happen to be there. Two of them are Farmers Ham and Land O Lakes American or 4-Cheese American. I also picked up a pineapple and some whole wheat hamburger buns, plums and taco seasoning that we needed for something we were making today. My stockpile of about 30 finally ran out!

At the register I had the $1 off a lb. of cheese coupon and the $.60/3 Taco Seasoning coupons. I just printed them before I left so they were smack dab fresh off the printer!

Of course, when I finished checking out, the coupons wouldn't scan. Really??? I just printed them! Someone came over and had to push them through because she saw I purchased the items. How aggravating! I think they just set up their computers to decline them and maybe just accept a few.

Walmart would just freak out if any one of us came through the line with our handfuls of coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment