Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

YELLOW BOX SANDLE SALE AT DILLARDS

I hit the honey hole at Dillard's and I wasn't even looking!

The only flip flop that is really comfortable for me is Yellow Box sandles. For some reason I always feel the bump in the bottom of most sandles. If I buy a pair with a bump in them, I find I won't wear them because they are not comfortable to stand on all day. Give me a pair of yellow box sandles and I can wear them all day and feel very comfortable.

I had to run to Jax today to give my daughter her new contacts and sneakers. I got there about 15 minutes early so I decided to wait at Dillard's for her call. I found the yellow box sandles and had her hold three pairs because I REALLY needed some new pairs. I ran to UNF to meet her and came back to Dillards. I went back over to the sandles and found another pair.  They were on clearance for $14 and $10 each, so $48 for 4 pairs. I wanted to look upstairs so I asked them to hold them for me.

When I came back down she told me that they just got word that they were all marked down to $4.99 a pair!! Now I could get 10 pair for what I was going to pay for 4!!! Most were originally $38 each. I was getting them for 82 percent off!!!!

They still had plenty of pairs left in the accessory department at the Towne Center all $4.99 each. Don't bother going to the avenues store. They had only about 6 pair left.

I was able to get some sandles for my kids and a good selection for me and walk out do Dillard's with a big smile on my face!!! If you are heading to the Towne center, head over to Dillard's and check out the yellow box sandles. They also have their regular shoes on clearance for 65 percent off and there are some good deals to be found.

Can you still see the smile on my face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment