Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

GOOD COVERGIRL COUPONS

Make sure to check your Parade Magazine in today's paper for a $1/1 CoverGirl coupon, $3/2 any two CoverGirl Products, or a $3 coupon for CoverGirl Olay Foundation.

When I got this foundation BOGO at Winn Dixie, I started using it instead of my $39 bottle of Estee Lauder. Don't get me wrong, I still LOVE my Estee Lauder make-up, but to be honest with you, this one comes in at a close second. When I paired the coupons with the sale, I paid less than $2 per package of foundation. I think I bought 6 of them at the time and have used almost two of them and keep one in the camper.

I made sure I got another raincheck to keep in the wings waiting for another good coupon and now this may be the time to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment