Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

ARE YOU ON FACEBOOK?

Are you on Facebook? Then you may want to copy and paste this message. I don't do much on FB, but I know things are posted that you may want only to share among your friends. If you care about your privacy, copy and paste and change the settings.

To all my FB friends, may I request you to please do something for me: I want to stay PRIVATELY connected with you. However, with the recent changes in FB, the public can now see activities in any wall. This happens when our friend hits "like" or "comment", automatically, their friends would see our posts too. Unfortunately, we cannot change this setting by ourselves because Facebook has configured it this way. So I need your help. Only you can do this for me. PLEASE place your mouse over my name above (do not click), a window will appear, now move the mouse on “FRIENDS" (also without clicking), then down to "Settings", click here and a list will appear. REMOVE the CHECK on "COMMENTS & LIKE" and "OTHER ACTIVITY" by clicking on it. By doing this, my activity amongst my friends and my family will no longer become public. Many thanks! Paste this on your wall so your contacts would follow suit too, that is, if you care about your privacy.


I will do the same for you....

No comments:

Post a Comment