Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

DEAL ON I PAD 2

Today was just a good day. It started out running into Publix before work to get 16 Right Guard Deodorants for FREE and CVS to get two small cans of shaving gelfor FREE and getting back a $2 ECB's for each one. Then off to work with my buddy Morgan (who I absolutely love!) and a road trip to Target at Regency to get myself an I Pad!

I had gift cards to Target and Morgan found me the deal of the century. I bought a 64 GB I Pad 2 with 3G for $549 and then got a $20 Target gift card which I used for the case! You are also able to get a 16 GB I Pad 2 for $399 and then get a $20 Target gift card.
If you are in the market for an I Pad, this is the time to buy one. The gift card deal ends Saturday so head on over to Target. Our store may still have the 16 GB left but did not have any 64 GB.

The 16GB REFURBISHED was $529 at the Apple Store. I was able to get more memory and NEW for the same price!

Little did I know I was going to get such a good deal today. I was still saving my pennies to get one and now I have it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment