Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

TARGET 9/4/12, SPENT $5.50

My Target trip today was going fine until I got to the checkout. She rang up my items, deducted my coupons and, of course, the register wasn’t cooperating in deducting my coupons. I thought she did an override (and I think she did also) but when she told me the total of $12.50, I figured something was wrong. I paid it and walked away scratching my head trying to make heads and tails of the receipt.

I walked up to the customer service desk and asked them if they could help me read it. I told them I didn’t think I got credit for all of my coupons.


To make a long story short, she got my coupons and I should have received $19 credit for the coupons and I only received $12!! She ended up handing me back $7, making my total $5.50 instead of $12.50…much better! This is what I bought:

4 Up & Up 24 ct. Target brand Advil (used four $1 TQ) FREE…like I don’t have enough Advil but who could pass up FREE!

1 Stayfree Liners (used $2 MQ and $1 TQ) FREE

2 Hershey Simple Pleasures (these are awesome) (used $2 MQ and $1 TQ x2) FREE

1 Pkg. Hamburger Buns (no coupons used)

2-12 pack of Dr. Pepper 10 (used $1 TQ and $1 MQ x2)

2 Jello Pudding (refrigerated) (used $1 TQ x2)

1 pkg. Copy Paper (no coupons used)



The moral of this story is always watch your coupons coming off at the register, especially at Target! They are notorious for missing some, in my case $7 worth!! That is nothing to sneeze at!

No comments:

Post a Comment