Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

CHEAP ROBITUSSIN AT CVS

I was disappointed to see that our region did not carry the $3 Robitussin coupon. I have one $3 expired ECB left I wanted to use this week and not having that coupon meant I couldn't do the deal.

I went to print my Red Plum coupons HERE and there is was...the $3 Robitussin coupon!!! I was so happy!

Now I can do the following scenerio and use my expired ECB, get cough medicine for the upcoming winter months, and get $3 ECB back!!

Buy (2) Robitussin 20 ct or liquid 4 oz $4.99


Total = $9.98

$3.00 off ANY Robitussin® product (coupon link above)
Total = $3.98, Get Back $3 ECB

= AS LOW AS $.49 EACH

In my case, I will use the $3 ECB to pay, pay $.49 each and then get back another $3 ECB! Woo Hoo!!





No comments:

Post a Comment