Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

BLACK FRIDAY AND WALMART

BLACK FRIDAY is just around the corner! Can you believe it? I have already started my Christmas shopping because I don't want to be overwhelmed after Thanksgiving.

Having to buy for 3 girls is not bad, but the son-in-laws and husband are the problem. I NEVER know what to get them. I usually have something up my sleeve to get but this year I am drawing a blank.

So my dear hubby if you are reading this, I would appreciate a few subtle hints on a Christmas present.

I would love a silver watch from the Fossil store at the Outlet Mall. Did you know that Michael Kors and DKNY watches are Fossil watches. Yes! Fossil makes the watches for them and then they stamp on their name and charge more money! Plus the Fossil store has a reconditioned area that watches are sold and they have the same warranty as the new watches. They sold for $59. That is a price I want to pay!

Did anyone notice the subtle hint?

OK...so where was I going with this post? If you sign up at www.walmart.com you will be one of the first to see the Black Friday specials. How exciting! I love Black Friday! I wish I was purchasing something big but it's not going to happen this year. I just love looking at the deals.

...which leads me to this...on the news they said Powerball was $250 million. I NEVER BUY LOTTERY TICKETS! My husband looked at me and said "Let's go get a ticket".

If I win I promise to give you guys anything you want from the Black Friday Ad...and that's a promise!

Walmart is offering a special one-day sale this Saturday, November 5. Toys and electronics will be featured, so it'll be a great opportunity to cross some of these types of items off your shopping list! There are a number of flat-screen TVs on sale, including a 42" Sanyo LCD for $398 ($50 off!).

No comments:

Post a Comment