Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

MY THANKSGIVING CVS HAUL



I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving spending it with family and friends. After making my stuffing and throwing my turkey in the oven at 8 am, I ran to CVS to do the infamous ECB deals. I bought the following in 5 transactions and used 2 cards. This is what I bought:

1 Balance Bar
2 Advil
Kleenex
2 Cepacol
2 York Peppermint Patties
1 Sheets Energy Strips
2 Listerine Pocketpack
2 Advil PM
1 Pepto Bismol
1 Recees Peanut Butter Cup
2 Finish D/W Detergent
2 Breathe Right
2 Carmax
2 Theraflu
1 Snickers
2 Excedrin (which really was 4 Excedrin because there was a free box attached to each one!)

1 Colgate Toothpaste
Carmel

My total OOP was $4.52 and I received $30.60 in ECB back. I could have actually gone back and done a few more transactions, but I felt I had enough stuff!

I still have another $10 in ECB's in my wallet so I have a total of $40.50 in ECB to spend before the end of the year. How fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment