Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

WINTER SAVINGS bOOK

I'm camping in fernindina beach and checked out the local Publix. There must not be any couponers here because by the front door was a cardboard display with tons of books.

I had to go to the customer service desk and noticed the All the Trimmings book behind the counter. They haven't put that one out yet so I just got a few of those. My favorite q is the buy two sargento cheese and get free eggs. I hoped you printed those $1.50/1 cheese coupons a few weeks back.

I'm holding out for a better deal on the cheese. I still have some in the freezer when I paid $.25 or $.50 each!

I did a small shopping trip getting some of the items I needed like chinet plates. They always seem to run out of the oblong plates. I wanted to spend $30 to use my $5/$30 WD coupon and my $3/$30 PQ to get $8 off my total. My total was $36 and I paid $20. I'll go to SR 16 when I get back in town and use another $5 PQ and $5 WD q.

I'm so thankful to save $28 before any q's on my thanksgiving purchases!

No comments:

Post a Comment