Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

UPCOMING CVS BLACK FRIDAY DEALS

The Black Friday ads are already starting to show up. I am already printing my coupons for the upcoming CVS black friday ad. With the two $7 Aveeno ECB's added to my stash I already have, I will have plenty of "play" money to spend. Here are some of the products that are going to be generating ECB's. Note that the ECB will be for the full purchase price of the item.

Fiber One 90 Calorie Brownie $3.99
Balance Bar $1.69
Finish $2.99 (10 ct)
Listerine Pocket Packs $2.99
Cepacol Lozengers $4.99
Breath Right Strips $5.99
Excedrin PM $.99 (8 ct)
Advip PM $.99
Carmex Lip Balm
CVS Dental Flossers $1.99
Pepto Bismol $2.99
Starbucks Double Shot $1.69
Chill Relaxation Shot $5.99

There are going to be some awesome deals so you might want to look in the coupon database and print your coupons NOW. I have already printed Carmex, Finish Detergent, and Breath Right.

To see the FULL CVS ad, go HERE to Black Friday CVS 2011.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! There are so many times I want to give it up because I don't think anyone benefits from it. I am glad to hear you like it. Thank you for the uplifting comment!

    ReplyDelete