Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

WALMART, SPENT $1.53 FOR 13 ITEMS





The dreaded Walmart. I headed there today after work to do the Schick razor deal. I still had the $6/2 printable coupon and had three $2 coupons. I received an e-mail from my coupon buddy Margaret that they were back in stock...so off I went.

So why does it not surprise me that the transaction did not go smoothly??? It's WALMART!! After reviewing my coupons, she agreed that they were for what I was purchasing and pushed them through. This is what I bought:

7 packages of Schick Disposable Razors 12 ct.
3 Dr. Pepper 10
2 Tank Tops (Christmas stocking stuffer)
Lg. Bag of TGIF chips (these were on a cart with sale stuff for $1)

MY TOTAL INCLUDING TAX WAS $1.53 OF WHICH $1.18 WAS TAX!!

Thank you Walmart. I still hate shopping there!

In case you are wondering, there are still 12 packages of the razors on the shelf in case anyone wants to go and do the deal and get them for FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment